What we offer:
- a responsible position in one of the most beautiful regions of Tyrol, right on the shores of Lake Heiterwang
- the creative opportunity to help shape the future kitchen style
- to be an important part of our kitchen team with the daily goal of delighting our guests
- geregelte Dienstzeiten, planbare Freizeit und eine faire Vergütung sind bei uns selbstverständlich
- Five-day week possible, days off also on the weekends, regulated working hours with transparent hourly recording
- Meals and accommodation (rooms with shower, toilet, TV and WiFi access) are free of charge, of course also on days off
- Use of our wellness area, massages at favorable employee rates
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Ensuring a smooth workflow and organization at your post
- Quality assurance and control
- Determination of the request for goods, which you forward to the chef
What we expect from you:
- You have completed training as a chef and / or have several years of experience
- You enjoy working independently
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to work in a team are not foreign words to you
- You are characterized by reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of German
- Clean and well-groomed appearance
- Experience in regional cuisine
If you feel at home in the hotel industry and the well-being of our guests is important to you, apply to us, because we need reinforcements.
Please send us your letter of application, a curriculum vitae and your certificates to the contact details below so that we can prepare as best as possible for a personal interview with you.
We look forward to receiving your application!